We spent the month of February in Florida, and I need to admit that I totally loved the nice and cozy climate. Our new pet arrived at the start of our keep, and he instantly settled in, sleeping via the night time in his crate, strolling on a leash, and consuming all the things served to him. The one points we nonetheless have to work on our potty coaching and getting alongside along with his sister, our five-year-old Yorkie Zoe. I do know with time, we’ll get all the things labored out. He’s an cute little man and is becoming into our household fairly simply. With a brand new pet in the home, I haven’t spent as a lot time as common within the kitchen, however we nonetheless put together most meals at dwelling. They’re simply fast and simple meals proper now!
There are occasions once you would not have a variety of time to get dinner on the desk, and you might be scrambling to place a number of dishes collectively. If in case you have canned beans in your pantry, that is a straightforward aspect dish or mild lunch you’ll be able to pull collectively in minutes. Simply open the cans, drain and rinse and as soon as the beans are prepared, toss them with some finely chopped onions, celery, and recent herbs. I like so as to add any celery leaves chopped into the combo, which provides a recent taste. Subsequent, whisk collectively a fast pink wine French dressing, toss it into the beans and greens after which dump it right into a bowl or onto a platter. Grate some Ricotta Salata cheese on prime or one other cheese of selection, and you’ve got a scrumptious dish in mere minutes. If serving this for lunch, I typically will add some halved cherry tomatoes, however it’s nice with or with out them. I used one can of cannellini beans and one can of borlotti (or cranberry) beans as a result of I had them in my pantry, however you should utilize no matter canned beans you like. I serve this salad at room temperature for the very best taste, however it does retailer effectively within the fridge for as much as three days. Simply carry the salad again to room temperature earlier than serving.
Deborah Mele 2021
- 2 Cans Beans (Cannellini, Borlotti, Pinto, and so on.) Drained and Rinsed (See Notes Above)
- four Celery Stalks (Plus Any Leaves), Chopped
- four Inexperienced Onions, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Recent Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Recent Parsley
- half of Cup Additional Virgin Olive Oil
- Three Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper To Style
- 2-Three Ounces Ricotta Salata, Grated
- Dump, beans, celery, onions, and herbs right into a bowl and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to mix, then pour over the bean combination.
- Toss to coat the beans.
- Sprinkle the cheese on prime and serve.
Serving Measurement: 1
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 381Complete Fats: 37gSaturated Fats: 9gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 26gLdl cholesterol: 29mgSodium: 430mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g